Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hey, Atlus USA: Why don't you just stab me through the heart while you're at it?

If you've been following this blog for any amount of time, you know I have a huge soft spot in my heart for Silicon Studio's 3D Dot Game Heroes.

As such, I'd pick it up day one (May 11 in North America) if I owned a PS3. Sadly, I do not, so until that day comes I'll content myself by watching (over and over) Atlus USA's latest trailer for the title.



Preorder: 3D Dot Game Heroes

See also: '3D Dot Game Heroes: Coming to America in May 2010' and 'It looks like Zelda, it sounds like Zelda, but will it be as fun as Zelda?'

2 comments:

Viewtiful_Justin said...

I think my soul might die a little every day after May 11th that I don't have a PS3. Oh my gosh. I need this game. NEED!

Bryan Ochalla said...

Sounds like we're in the same boat. Dammit.