Friday, June 25, 2010

Fabulous flash game alert: Winterbells

I don't play many Flash games these days. In fact, the last one I spent any amount of time with was Robot Unicorn Attack.

That all changed yesterday when I was introduced to a wonderful little gem called Winterbells.



Don't be fooled by Ferry Halim's cute-as-all-get-out graphics--this game is one tough cookie. Although my current high score is 33,210, my typical score is around 3,000.

Anyway, if you find yourself with a few minutes (hours) to spare this afternoon, I'd highly recommend giving it a go. (Play it here.)

See also: 'Fabulous flash game alert: Robot Unicorn Attack'

5 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

BTW, isn't the tune that plays in the background *wonderful*? I'd go so far as to say I enjoy it as much as I enjoy the game (and that's saying something).

Verdant said...

This is such a cute game! And yes, it's definitely harder than it looks.

Bryan Ochalla said...

Thanks for the comment, Verdant! (I love your screen name, BTW.)

Anyway, I'm glad to hear someone else loves this game. It's quite addictive, isn't it -- despite the challenge.

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Well, consider me fired. I'm never leaving this desk. :-P

Bryan Ochalla said...

Ha! Again, I'm glad I'm not alone in being obsessed with this game :)