Friday, May 21, 2010

I ♥ Mahito Yokota (and so should you)

After all, he's (partially) responsible for the Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 soundtracks--the later of which has, rather surprisingly, already been uploaded to YouTube.

My favorite track so far: "Final Bowser Battle"



Although, the "Puzzle Plank" tune is pretty awesome, too.

No worries if you're not the type of person who enjoys listening to video game soundtracks on YouTube in your spare time--if you live in North America you can pick up a copy of Super Mario Galaxy 2 on Sunday and listen to its tunes on your TV. (Japanese gamers can pick it up on Thursday, while European gamers have to wait until June 11.)

Buy: Super Mario Galaxy 2

2 comments:

Viewtiful_Justin said...

I think I'm buying it on Friday. I'm SO excited!

Bryan Ochalla said...

Hey you! Nice to see you around these parts again :)

Anyway, I'm excited for you! Tell me how you like it, OK? I actually preordered it a while ago, but then canceled it when I went on my little PC Engine buying spree. I hope to get it soon, though.