Thursday, April 08, 2010

(One of) my prayers have been answered: Final Fantasy Gaiden is 'going international'

That's what someone over at siliconera.com is saying, at least.

According to an unnamed source, the folks at Square-Enix are preparing to bring the title known to Japanese gamers as Hikari no 4 Senshi: Final Fantasy Gaiden to the States as The 4 Heroes of Light.


No date or price is mentioned in the siliconera.com article. Hopefully someone at Square-Enix will fill in those gaps soon.

By the way, another of my gaming-related prayers will be answered when someone finally announces a North American release date for another retro-tinged RPG, 7th Dragon.

2 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling the Final Fantasy brand will make its way back into the game's title before it hits the streets in North America...

Viewtiful_Justin said...

I'll bet.