Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm going to buy Etrian Odyssey III just so I can play as this character

I mean, who wouldn't want to play as a butcher-knife-wielding milkmaid?


Don't you just love how the pinky finger of the hand holding said butcher knife is flared like it would be if the little lass was enjoying a cup of Earl Grey tea?

Anyway, Etrian Odyssey III: Visitor from Star Ocean will hit store shelves in Japan on April 1. Hopefully it'll be released in other regions shortly thereafter.

See also: 'Ahoy, mateys! Another Etrian Odyssey 3 trailer has surfaced'

(Via famitsu.com)

2 comments:

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Heck yes! Any girl character who looks cute AND tough-as-nails is great in my book.

Bryan Ochalla said...

Seriously. As soon as this game is released here, I'm buying -- even if I can't afford it at the time :)