Friday, January 08, 2010

Another reason to look forward to Fragile Dreams

If you've been coming to this blog for any length of time, you know at least a little about Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon.

What you may not know is that the game (which was developed by tri-Cresendo and will be published by Xseed in North America and Rising Star in Europe) features a gay kiss. It's even mentioned in the game's ESRB rating summary:

"During the course of the game, the central character [Seto] will encounter another wandering survivor of the apocalypse: one of their meetings involves a prolonged, deep kiss, which surprises and unnerves Seto ('But that was my first kiss ever!') but leaves the older fellow nonplussed ('Well then, I guess that makes me your number one buddy')."



Fragile Dreams will be released in North America on March 16 and in Europe sometime this spring. (North Americans can pre-order the game here.)

See also: And the 'Best Box Art of the Year' award goes to ...

3 comments:

Bryan Ochalla said...

BTW, I have to thank Spencer for passing this news along to me :)

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Hm. I'm interested to see the context for this kiss. As it stands right now, it sort of sounds like it's a little creepy. I certainly hope it's not presented in that light.

Bryan Ochalla said...

Yeah, it definitely sounds like it's not a gay kiss that both parties enjoy. I guess we'll find out soon enough...