Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Special of the day: (News of) a follow-up to Order Up!

Last week, I mentioned that I bought myself a copy of Order Up! for my birthday. I've really enjoyed what little I've played of the game so far, so it should go without saying that I was excited to see the following comment pop up on developer Supervillain Studios' blog the other day:

"...that (Wii RPG) is indeed a project that we were working on at one point, but it doesn’t mean there will be no more Order Up! games... We’re actively looking for a publishing partner, and have already done a good amount of work on Order Up! 2. :-)"



Hopefully we'll hear more about the title in the new year. In the meantime, I've got to put some more time into the original Order Up! (and Chulip, the other game I bought myself for my birthday)--especially now that I've finished New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

No comments: